Progressive Vision Lenses
Progressive lenses work for anyone who needs bifocals. They provide the same correction for near, intermediate, and distance vision. They do this without the lines between each section.
Many people prefer these lenses because the transition between fields of vision is smoother.
- Cover a large range of focus distances without a distracting line
- All-in-one frame – No need to have multiple glasses
- Less affordable
Bifocal Vision Lenses
Bifocal lenses are multifocal, meaning they have two different “powers” in them. These different sections of the lens correct distance vision and near vision.
Bifocal lenses are prescribed for people with multiple vision problems.
- Bifocal Vision Lenses can solve a pair of vision problems with a single frame
- Decent Value
- Takes time to get used moving head up and down
- Distracting line
Single Vision Lenses
Single Vision Lenses are the cheapest and most common type of eyeglass lenses. They have the largest field of vision because they only correct vision at one specific distance (either far or near).
If you are nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism, you’ll most likely be prescribed single vision lenses.
- If the person has a need for more vision correction, a second or third glass is necessary
High Index Lenses
High Index Lenses are even thinner and lighter than most lenses.
We use a range from 1.5, 1.6, 1.67 to 1.74. 1.74 .
High Index Lenses have everything you need in a condensed size — they’re up to 50% thinner than regular lenses.
- Super comfortable
- Large range of options for every need
- More reflective than other conventional lenses, but this can be solved with an anti-reflective coating
Do you want to be more subtle and don’t like wearing glasses?
Then Contact Lenses are the way to go.
Sunglasses are not just style.
They help if you have issues with lights while driving, or get headaches in the sun.
Blue Light Blocking Lenses
Long hours behind the computer or phones can cause headaches and blurry vision.
Don’t hesitate to get your digital protection
Book your appointment in minutes
Let us assist you!
Having doubts about which lenses, frames or coating you need?
Do no hesitate do contact us!